Our Mission Statement
Through our promotion of Christian Values we do everything we can to ensure that the children of this school, as they develop intellectually, emotionally and physically, will also grow socially and spiritually so gaining a genuine respect for themselves, for each other, the local community and for the whole world.
Our School Aims
Our purpose is to provide a happy and secure environment in which children will enjoy
Through the National Curriculum for our 5 – 11 year olds and with additional provision for our
under fives we aim to:
1. Foster in our children a caring, thoughtful nature, leading them to become reliable,
responsible members of society living by Christian Values.
2. Develop the whole child in a stimulating environment, utilising a wide range of experience based learning opportunities.
3. Ensure that all children have equal opportunities.
4. Provide an atmosphere which enables the children to be happy and self-confident.
5. Help children to become independent, co-operative, confident and reflective learners.
6. Give children context to their learning through the adoption of the global goals for sustainable development.
Our School Ethos
Eldersfield Lawn C.E. Primary School for LIFE
Living and Inspiring Futures for Everyone
Who are we?
“So we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another.”
We are part of many families; our school family, our local community, our national identity and a global community with responsibility for the whole world.
Why are we here?
“Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.”
We are here to learn that we all have a role to play in making wise decisions so everyone can live with dignity.
How then shall we live?
“Instruct them to do good, to be rich in good works, and to be generous and ready to share, treasuring up for themselves a firm foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of that which is truly life.”
1 Timothy 6:18-19
We will live in hope that our actions will have a positive effect throughout our lives and on the lives of others, no matter where they live.